The Ultimate Summer PLANT-BASED DIET MEAL PLAN AWAITS Check out Rawk the Year
Unlike most “weight loss smoothies” (which require expensive powders, artificial ingredients and taste chalky and nasty… and leave you hungry) this one is the complete opposite. It truly tastes good and is good for you. You can drink they smoothie every morning for breakfast, which is a great way to set a healthy routine for your day.
I’ve also had this for lunch as a meal replacement smoothie too. Some days I just don’t have time to make lunch and a quick smoothie is the way to go. Other days, I’ll sip this down while doing dishes, driving the kids to practice, running errands, after a LONG TRAIL RUN, you name it— the beauty of a smoothie is you can “eat and run.”
1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
1 cup fresh baby spinach
2 TBS cacao powder
1 TBS almond butter
1 TBS hemp hearts
1 tsp cinnamon
Dash cayenne pepper
1. Add 1 heaping handful of spinach (about 1 cup) to the blender.
2. Add unsweetened almond milk and blend until all leafy chunks are gone.
3. Peel and add 1/2 banana
4. Scoop almond butter into the blender to add in healthy fats and protein.
5. Add the cacao powder,
6. Pour in hemp hearts,
7. Add a tsp of cinnamon
8. Add in a pinch of cayenne pepper, which helps curb your appetite and boost your metabolism naturally.
9. Blend everything up in the blender well and serve.
Remember to subscribe to our channel.